Your underwriting Company is the subsidiary that services your policy. If you have a Globe Life policy, your underwriting Company will be one of the following:
- American Income Life (American Income Life Insurance Company)
- Globe Life (Globe Life Accident And Insurance Company)
- Globe Life Employee Services Division (Employee Services Division)
- Globe Life Family Heritage Division (Family Heritage Life Insurance Company Of America)
- Globe Life Liberty National Division (Liberty National Life Insurance Company)
- Globe Life of New York (Globe Life Insurance Company of New York)
- National Income Life (National Income Life Insurance Company)
- United American (United American Insurance Company)
You can find your underwriting Company on your policy, monthly statements, or application.
Still not sure? Select "Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company".