Growing Company Hiring in all 50 states - Seeks Leaders and Veterans
American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), a life and supplemental health insurance provider to labor unions, credit unions, associations, and middle-income families, grew its Producing Agent count to 5,176, up 18 percent from a year ago. American Income Life, a 100-percent union label Company, continues to experience growth during the economic downturn due to middle-income Americans' increased insurance needs.
American Income Life's parent Company, Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) reported its 2012 fourth quarter results on Tues., Feb. 5, 2013, with AIL continuing to lead the Torchmark Companies in Producing Agent count and insurance sales.
American Income Life is expanding and seeks to add several leadership positions nationally.The Company is actively recruiting veterans for leadership positions. The 62-year-old Company provides complete training, as well as the opportunity for advancement at every level. To learn more about career opportunities with AIL, visit www.ailcareers.com or call 1-800-532-7300.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York, and Union Heritage Life Assurance Company Limited, in the Republic of Ireland
- More than 4,000 full-time sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
Financial Strength Ratings
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/12)
American Income Life intends to establish itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Identity Theft Prevention Brochure – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company