10 Council Members to Bring Nationwide Career Opportunities
Liberty National Life Insurance Company, a life and supplemental health insurance provider founded in 1900 and wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK), elected 10 of its Branch Managers to its 2013 Council of Champions.
The Council of Champions represents the top Branch Managers in the Company. Its members serve in an advisory capacity to the President and CEO. The Council meets to propose new opportunities and initiatives for the 113-year-old insurance provider. The 2013 Council of Champions consists of Tim Aderholt (Gainesville, GA), Cedric Higgins (Columbus, MS), Brian Cannington (Waycross, GA), Vickie Ketron (Knoxville, TN), John Hadder (Birmingham, AL), Clint McLain (Jasper, AL), Jeff Miller (Springfield, MO), Owen Wilson (Orlando, FL), Kathy Blanco (Tampa, FL), and Mark Woodruff (Montgomery, AL).
With the selection of the 2013 Liberty National Council of Champions comes outstanding opportunity for career-minded applicants nationwide. The Council's 10 members will play a pivotal role in expanding Liberty National's market presence by appointing 100 sales agents and managers to each of their respective sales teams.
Liberty National's independent Branch Offices provide vocational sales training, focused on insurance sales. Training includes working one-on-one with experienced sales agents, both in the classroom and in the field. Insurance sales agent careers are projected to grow 22% between 2010 and 2020, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average commission income for a Liberty National representative with 12 months of service in 2012 was $54,748.
To learn more about the opportunity of a sales career with Liberty National, or to find a Liberty National Branch in your region, call 972-569-3782, visit www.lnlcareers.com, or e-mail email@example.com.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1900
- Licensed in 49 states
- Thousands of sales representatives
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
Financial Strength Ratings
- For more than 35 consecutive years, Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/12)
- AA- "Very Strong" for Financial Strength by Standard & Poor's (as of 9/12)
- A1 Insurer's Financial Strength Rating from Moody's (as of 7/12)
- A+ "Strong" Insurer's Financial Strength Rating from Fitch (as of 2/13)
- Every year since 1995 named to Ward's Top 50 Life-Health List (as of 7/12)
Liberty National intends to establish itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- MedFacts Kit – Provides a central location for pertinent medical information that may be needed by emergency response personnel.
- Memorial Guide – A thoughtfully presented booklet in which to record the location of insurance policies, last will and testament, and final wishes for use by the family of the deceased.
SOURCE Liberty National Life Insurance Company