Donation taken provides funds for area food bank
Liberty National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in McKinney, TX, in partnership with Agency Owner, Tim Aderholt donated $1,000 to benefit the Georgia Mountain Food Bank. As part of the Company's Closer to the Heart charitable giving program, Liberty National gave $1,000 to help fight hunger in the Dawson, Forsyth, Hall, Lumpkin, and Union counties.
Tim Aderholt, Agency Owner of the Aderholt Agency representing Liberty National in the Gainesville area, presented the group's donations to Phil Dennis, Volunteer Coordinator. "Liberty National believes wholeheartedly in giving back to the communities where we live, work, and visit. We are proud to support the Georgia Mountain Food Bank and their effort to provide food supplies to more than 35,000 people throughout the five county area," said Aderholt.
Through community partnerships, Georgia Mountain Food Bank helps increase food supplies in rural parts of North Georgia, connecting it to people in need. They partner with more than 58 agencies through the five county service area including food pantries, soup kitchens, homeless shelters, etc.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. The Company offers affordable supplemental life and health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Go to www.libertynational.com to learn more about the Company and career opportunities.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1900
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
Parent Company Facts
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2015 Texas 1000 list
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
SOURCE Liberty National Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239