Family Heritage Life Insurance Company of America was presented with two Bronze Stevie® Awards in the categories of Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year and Customer Service Executive of the Year in the 13th Annual American Business Awards.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. More than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories
"We are so honored to be a winner in both categories this year. We take pride in our corporate responsibility within the community and are so honored to have that recognized. We are also so immensely proud that the hard work of our Customer Service Manager, Dana Vance, has been recognized. This acknowledgement reflects the true dedication of Dana to our customer service team and we are thankful for her hard work each and every day." said Ken Matson, President.
More than 200 executives worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners.
"We are extremely impressed with the quality of the entries we received this year. The competition was intense and every organization that won should be proud,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “To those outstanding individuals and organizations that received Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Awards, the judges and I are honored to celebrate your many accomplishments. You are setting a high standard for professionals nationwide."
Details about The American Business Awards and the lists of Stevie winners who were announced are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Company Fact Sheet
- Founded in 1989
- 276,673 policies in force (as of 12/14)
- $219,860,000 of insurance in force (as of 12/14)
- Employs 130 people at its Home Office in Cleveland, Ohio
- Family Heritage Life has earned the A (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company, an independent industry insurance analyst since 1899 (as of 6/14)
Parent Company Facts
- Globe Life Inc. (NYSE: GL) is the parent company of Family Heritage Life
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #622 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #25 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #64 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
- 2,881 employees
- Globe Life Affiliates include: