Donations will help fund training for hospital emergency responders to provide emergency services for the community
Liberty National Life Insurance Company's Council of Champions and executive management team, in Lake Louise for their semi-annual meeting, donated $5,705 to Banff Mineral Springs Hospital as part of Liberty National's Closer to the Heart program of charitable giving.
Liberty National's CEO, Roger Smith, presented the group's donations to Shelley Buchan, Site Administrator for the hospital. "We are pleased to help Banff Mineral Springs Hospital provide vital services for this area," said Smith.
Banff Mineral Springs Hospital and EMS services an area which includes Banff National Park and surrounding areas outside the Park for a total area of nearly 5,000 square miles. Their emergency room treats more than 11,000 patients a year, mostly tourists injured during recreational activities. The hospital also provides training for emergency responders.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. The Company offers affordable supplemental life and health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Go to www.libertynational.com to learn more about the Company and career opportunities.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1900
- Thousands of licensed Agents in local offices
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
Parent Company Facts
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2015 Texas 1000 list
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
SOURCE Liberty National Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239