Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company new ballpark sponsor
Globe Life and the Texas Rangers are proud to launch a new relationship that shares a common bond: families and baseball. Baseball remains America's favorite family pastime, and the Texas Rangers will continue its tradition of providing fun for the entire family at Globe Life Park in Arlington. Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company, the new sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, has been serving the life insurance needs of American families since 1951. Globe Life has 3.9 million policyholders and more than $60 billion of life insurance in force. "We are thrilled to become the Official Life Insurance Company of the Texas Rangers and to help support the outstanding work they do for children through their Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation," says Globe Life President, Bill Leavell.
Globe Life employs 650 at its offices in McKinney, Texas, and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. "Sponsorship of Globe Life Park in Arlington is a natural fit for Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company," says Leavell. "As the life insurance provider for more than 330,000 policyholders in the great state of Texas, we look forward to expanding our community involvement and helping make a difference in the lives of Texas families."
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK), headquartered in McKinney, Texas. Torchmark's other insurance subsidiaries include American Income Life, Liberty National Life, United American, and Family Heritage Life. Visit www.GlobeLifePark.com for more information.
COMPANY FACT SHEET
- Founded in 1951
- 3.9 million policyholders (as of 6/13)
- More than $60 billion of insurance in force (as of 6/13)
- Employs 650 people at its offices in McKinney, Texas, and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- For more than 20 consecutive years, Globe Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company, an independent industry insurance analyst since 1899 (as of 6/13).
- Charitable interests include:
- Torchmark Charitable Programs
- United Way
- Special Olympics
PARENT COMPANY FACTS
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) is the parent company of Globe Life
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #635 Fortune 1000 company – 2013
- Ranked #25 on Dallas Morning News 2013 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #66 on 2013 Texas 1000 list
- 2,881 employees
- Torchmark Corporation affiliates include:
SOURCE Globe Life
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239