Donation taken provides funds for Children's Fund Foundation
Liberty National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in McKinney, TX, in partnership with Agency Owner, Angela Hanson donated $1,000 to benefit Children's Fund Foundation. As part of the Company's Closer to the Heart charitable giving program, Liberty National gave $1,000 to support services provided to abused and neglected children in the Ashland community.
Angela Hanson, Agency Owner of the Angela Hanson Agency representing Liberty National in Ashland, AL, presented the group's donations to Beth Davis Ferguson, Events Coordinator. "Liberty National believes wholeheartedly in giving back to the communities where we live, work, and visit. We are proud to support the uplifting and important services and programs provided by Children's Fund Foundation and the work they do in this community," said Hanson.
Since 2000, Children's Fund Foundation has been providing access to social, emotional, physical, and spiritual support to abused and neglected children. Children's Fund Foundation works to make a difference in the lives of children in the Ashland and surrounding communities. They work to lift those up who are least able to help themselves.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. The Company offers affordable supplemental life and health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Go to www.libertynational.com to learn more about the Company and career opportunities.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1900
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
Parent Company Facts
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2015 Texas 1000 list
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
SOURCE Liberty National Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239