Randy White becomes spokesperson for Texas-based Insurance Company
United American Insurance Company, headquartered in McKinney, TX, announces new relationship with football Hall of Famer, Randy White. White earned the Lombardi Award at the University of Maryland; was selected as the first round draft pick in 1975 for the Dallas Cowboys; and played in three Super Bowls and six NFC title games. White was also named to All-Pro for nine consecutive years, elected to nine Pro Bowls, and induced into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1994.
"We are thrilled to have Randy White as the new spokesperson for United American Insurance Company," says Charles Mankamyer, Senior Vice President. "His impressive resume stands as a great example of the values we exhibit through our independent brokers and the products UA and our New York Company, First United American Life Insurance Company, provides to U.S. consumers."
Randy White will help promote United American's insurance products and the excellent career opportunity the Company makes possible through its independent broker sales force. White will be featured in promotional advertisements to aid in United American's independent broker recruiting goals. Visit www.UnitedAmerican.com to learn more.
COMPANY FACT SHEET
- Founded in 1947
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- United American has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company for 35 consecutive years (as of 6/15)
Parent Company Facts
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2015
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2015 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2015 Texas 1000 list
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
SOURCE United American Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239