American Income Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Waco, TX, in partnership with State General Agents Rick Altig and Ilija Orlovic of the Altig-Orlovic Agencies, donated $5,000 to benefit the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. The donation was made as part of American Income Life's Closer to the Heart program of charitable giving.
When asked why his organization chose to donate to NCMEC, Rick Altig said, "At American Income- Altig, our mission is 'To protect all children and serve all working people.' The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children is a logical choice to support with our donation because they share the same values in their work to find missing children and conduct outreach and prevention programs."
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children opened in 1984 to serve as the nation's clearinghouse on issues related to missing and sexually exploited children. Today NCMEC is authorized by Congress to perform 22 programs and services to assist law enforcement, families and the professionals who serve them.
NCMEC provides services, resources and technical assistance to child victims of abduction and sexual exploitation, their families and the professionals who serve them. NCMEC provides the most comprehensive resources regarding missing children, child sexual exploitation, child safety and prevention, law enforcement training and victim and family support.
American Income Life Insurance Company has been serving working families for more than 60 years by offering quality, affordable supplemental insurance benefits. AIL representatives develop long-term relationships with clients and meet clients where they are most comfortable ... their home. The Company strives to become the premier in-home life insurance sales company serving working families in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and through its wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in New York. To learn more about a sales career with American Income Life, or to find an AIL Agency in your region, call 469-525-4291, or visit www.ailcareers.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York
- More than 6,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
American Income Life has established itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Identity Theft Prevention Brochure – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
Parent Company Facts
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #622 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #25 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #64 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239