Donations will help pediatric patients with life-long disabilities
Waco, TX based American Income Life Insurance Company, in partnership with the Scott Rehberg SGA office, donated $5,000 to Paige's Princess Foundation as part of the Company's Closer to the Heart program of charitable giving.
AIL State General Agent Scott Rehberg presented the donation to Heather Alessandro, creator and president of Paige's Princess Foundation. Rehberg said the organization was chosen because as a small, local charity, the donation will "make a huge impact on their cause — helping kids with disabilities."
Paige's Princess Foundation, Inc. was founded in memory of Paige Alessandro, who passed away at age 6 from a vascular disorder. The non-profit organization provides small grants to pediatric patients in the greater Cincinnati area with life-long disabilities. They are not condition-specific and consider applications from any disorder or diagnosis resulting in the disability of a child. Grants are made to finance adaptive equipment or therapeutic services to enhance the quality of life, mobility and independent function of the child in cases where such treatment is not covered by insurance or other funding sources.
American Income Life Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation of McKinney, TX. AIL has been serving working families for more than 60 years by offering quality, affordable supplemental insurance benefits. The Company is licensed in 49 states, the District of Columbia, Canada, and is registered to carry on business in New Zealand. National Income Life Insurance Company, AIL's wholly owned subsidiary, is licensed in the state of New York. To learn more about a sales career with American Income Life, or to find an AIL Agency in your region, call 469-525-4291, or visit www.ailcareers.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York
- More than 6,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
American Income Life has established itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Health Services Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Hang 10 Internet Surfing Guide – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
Parent Company Facts
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2015 Texas 1000 list
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239