Globe Life will be the title sponsor for the 2018 Conference USA Football Championship. The 2018 Globe Life Conference USA Football Championship will be played at 12:30pm Central time Saturday, Dec. 1, at a site to be determined. CBS Sports Network will broadcast the game.
Globe Life will also be the Official Life Insurance Partner of Conference USA.
“Globe Life is excited to enter into this agreement with Conference USA in an effort to reach college football fans all over the country,” said Corey A. Jones, Senior Vice President of Digital Marketing and Branding. “This sponsorship will also allow us to inform the students and alumni of C-USA schools about the great career opportunities at Globe Life and our affiliate companies.”
With the agreement, Globe Life becomes a Conference USA Corporate Champion. The Company will also receive advertising opportunities with Conference USA at the 2019 basketball, baseball, and softball championships as well as other conference events.
About Conference USA
Conference USA is an NCAA Division I athletic conference based in Irving, Texas, that services 14 institutions of higher education – Charlotte, Florida International University, Florida Atlantic, Louisiana Tech, Marshall, Middle Tennessee, North Texas, Old Dominion, Rice, Southern Mississippi, the University of Alabama-Birmingham, the University of Texas-El Paso, the University of Texas-San Antonio, and Western Kentucky University. Now in its third decade, Conference USA has adapted to the ever-changing landscape of collegiate athletics with an unwavering commitment to excellence, integrity and leadership in competition, academics and community.
About Globe Life
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) and headquartered in McKinney, Texas. Torchmark's other insurance subsidiaries include American Income Life, Liberty National Life, United American, and Family Heritage Life. Visit Globe Life’s Web site to learn more about the company.
GLOBE LIFE FACT SHEET
- Founded in 1951
- $80 billion of insurance face amount in force (as of 7/18)
- 4.2 million policyholders (as of 7/18)
- Globe Life is the top volume issuer of ordinary individual life insurance policies in the United States (as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2004-2013 and 2015-2016)
- For more than 25 consecutive years, Globe Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 7/18)
PARENT COMPANY FACTS
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) is the parent company of Globe Life
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- #591 on the 2018 Fortune 1000 list
- Ranked #30 on Dallas Morning News 2017 Largest 150 D/FW Public Companies list
Torchmark Corporation Family of Companies include:
SOURCE Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company